Health & Wellbeing
The workplace is an important aspect of many employees’ lives and on average, employees will spend about one third of their waking hours at work. Neptune understands how many of the issues in the modern workplace can contribute to inactive lifestyles, stress and alarmingly high rates of preventable disease. To try and reduce these effects Neptune invests in the following:
- Annual Flu Vaccinations
- Wellbeing Seminars From Internal and Visiting Speakers
- Selected Corporate Sporting Events
- Fundraising events for local Health & Charity Organisations
- Access to Neptune’s LiveWell Online Portal, providing a number of online health and wellbeing resources and self-help assessments
- Discounted Private Health Insurance Policies
Employee Assistance Program
At Neptune we recognise that one of the keys to our success is our exceptional people. Neptune’s Employee Assistance Program provides a professional, confidential service, available to all employees and immediate family members. The program includes:
- A confidential counseling service for workplace or personal issues, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Online self help information through the website, including secured email counseling and resource material on a range of personal well-being i.e. child and family matters, work and career topics.