Neptune provides a range of specialist subsea engineering services from its principal operational offices in Perth and Aberdeen. These specialist services range from concept and detailed design through to project engineering, installation and ongoing inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) activities.
Neptune’s team of in-house engineers also provide ocean engineering and subsea engineering as well as technical support to all of Neptune’s other businesses.
Specialist subsea engineering services include:
- Detailed Design
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Manifold Design
- 3D Solid Modelling & Ansys Finite Element Analysis
- Diver and Diverless IRM
- Pipeline Installation & Stabilisation
- Pipeline Isolations, Pigging & Repair
- Well Abandonment & Containment
- Manufacturing and Fabrication Design & Management
Neptune Engineering completes all work in adherence with Neptune’s global HSEQ policies and procedures and is committed to maintaining the highest levels of safety, quality and environmental standards.
Engineering UK is also a registered FPAL supplier and ISO 9001 accredited.
DNV AS NZS ISO 9001 Certificate
DNV AS NZS 4801 Certificate
DNV OHSAS 18001 Certificate
DNV AS NZS ISO 14001 Certificate