Commercial Diving Services
Neptune provides a complete range of commercial diving and inspection, repair and maintenance services to clients in the oil and gas, shipping, defence and marine infrastructure industries.
Neptune Diving comprises bases in Perth, Darwin and Melbourne servicing both on and offshore clients across Neptune’s global operations.
Combining state-of-art equipment, the precise allocation of resources and highly experienced personnel, Neptune’s commercial diving division has the capability to complete projects of any scale, to the highest industry standards. Furthermore, Neptune Diving has achieved an excellent performance record and reputation for delivering quality services in accordance with client cost and time constraints.
Neptune Diving is strategically located to service the Australasian region with extensive operations throughout the Joint Development Petroleum Area (JDPA) and the North West Shelf.
Neptune Diving provides a range of commercial diving and inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) services including:
- Offshore & Subsea IRM
- NEPSYS Dry Underwater Welding
- Platform Inspections (Level II, III, IV)
- Pipeline Repairs and Abandonments
- Subsea Tie-Ins and Tree Installations
- Site Surveys
- Certified Subsea & Topside Welding / Cutting
- NDT (Non Destructive Testing) Services (Topside & Subsea)
- Hull Scrubbing / Removal of Marine Growth / Bio-Security
- Wellhead Installation, Repair and Abandonment
- Site Clearance & Debris Removal
- Anode Refits
- Thruster Replacement
- Underwater Construction
- Water Tank Inspections & Cleaning
- HAZMAT Diving
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
Assets and Equipment:
- 5 vessels ranging from 6m - 13m
- 7 IMCA compliant offshore dive systems
- 9 onshore dive systems
- 1 Comanche Light Work Class ROV
- 4 Seabotix LBV 150/200s
- 1 Seaeye Falcon ROV
- 1 Sub-Atlantic Mojave ROV
- 2 Swift work class ROVs
- 5 x Deck Compression Chambers
- 5 x Dive Control
- 2 x Fully Hydraulic Diver Launch and Recovery Systems (LARS)
- 1 x Hydraulic LARS with Pneumatic override capability
- 1 x No Weld LARS (ideal for areas where welding is not possible)
- 2 x HP Water Blasters (13,000 – 17,000 psi)
- 2 x Grit Blasting Spreads
- Extensive Range of Subsea Tooling (including hydraulic and pneumatic)
- Digital and 35mm Underwater Camera Systems
- UT / CP / Eddy Current Equipment
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (AFCM)
- Underwater Magnetic Particle Inspection
In Australia, Neptune Diving conducts all operations in accordance with the Northern Territory and Western Australian Governments and has achieved NOPSA (National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority) approval for its Diving Safety Management System (DSMS).
Neptune Diving is also accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 for its Quality Management System, AS/NZS ISO 14001:2001 for its Environment Management System, OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
Please select the links below to view the relevant certificates