Careers At Neptune
Why Join Us?
At Neptune, our people are passionate, energetic and strive for excellence. We are looking to continually attract a diverse team of exceptional people committed to delivering high quality solutions. Our vision is to grow our business through nurturing relationships with our stakeholders and attracting new team members to explore varied and challenging roles.
Neptune provides a supportive environment where career growth for all individuals is actively promoted, enabling each individual to reach their potential. We believe in developing rewarding relationships with our employees and as an equal opportunity employer, we strive for cultural diversity. Maintaining a healthy work-life balance is also at the forefront of our organisational culture.
...Take a dive into an exciting career at Neptune and explore these opportunities:
- Global and expanding organisation (Australia, UK, and Singapore)
- Committed to providing a safe work environment
- Offering a range of unique, integrated services
- Exciting and collaborative cutting edge projects
- Rewarding career paths
We acknowledge our business is driven by our people and we recognise the value of a sustainable, rewarding environment to attract and retain exceptional people.
Some of the benefits available to Neptune employees include:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Diverse career options
- Global career development program
- Centrally located and modern offices
- Subsidised fees for recognised professional associations
- Study assistance
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Employee Assistance Program – access to confidential counselling services, information and support
- Social events for employees
Our values are key drivers of our performance and underpin everything we do.
- People: Work well as a team with those around us. Try and make someone’s day – every day.
- Ownership: Constantly ask ‘can I do something new or innovative to help us improve and grow?’ Take individual accountability to do things right
- Attitude: Always do everything the safest way possible. Choose to be positive in everything we do.
- Commitment: Be part of the Neptune Team because we want to be. Go the extra mile – it’s not lonely when we are all there and we will be amazed at what we can achieve.
- Balance: Work hard but ensure we take the time to enjoy life as well. Take time to look after ourselves, our family, our friends and our health.
How to Apply
If you are an enthusiastic job seeker and can identify with our values and vision, please apply online (vacancies will be advertised on our website when available). Within your application, please remember to include any relevant details surrounding your work history, and importantly, please remember to tell us why you would like to join Neptune and where you believe your skills would be best suited. If your application is not shortlisted for a current vacancy, we will store your details on our system for future opportunities for a period of 6 months. If you would prefer your details to be deleted after assessment, please state this on your application.